Thursday, January 5, 2012

Warm mushroom, spinach & pancetta salad

I love salad. I normally eat a salad everyday for lunch. At Christmas my momma bought me a salad recipe book, and I have been excited to start trying new recipes! This one is very yummy and I recommend trying it! Expect to see many more salad recipes to come :)

You will need:
-6 generous cups of baby spinach
-1 tbsp of virgin olive oil
-150g pancetta
-2 cups of mushrooms, chopped into large chunks

In a fry pan heat up the oil and add the pancetta. Cook on medium high for 3 minutes. Add the chopped mushrooms.
Cook until tender.



Dressing.
In a small bowl whisk together:
-5 tbsps of olive oil
-1 tbsp balsamic vinegar
-1 tsp dijon mustard
-pinch of sugar
-salt and pepper

Take a bowl full of baby spinach and add the pancetta & spinach. Pour the dressing over the salad and enjoy!


xo

No comments:

Post a Comment