- 2 tbsps oil
- 2 medium heads of broccoli, cut
- 2 tbsps soy sauce (sometimes I add a little extra :)
- 1 tsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp sugar
- 2 tsps grated fresh ginger root ( we freeze our ginger root and grate it from frozen)
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 1 tsp or more of chili flakes
- 1 tsp of toasted sesame seeds
In a bowl mix together:
-soy sauce, cornstarch, sugar, ginger, garlic and chili.
In a frying pan heat up the oil and fry the broccoli on medium heat. About 5 minutes.
Pour the soy sauce mixture onto the broccoli. Cook for another few minutes then add the toasted sesame seeds.
Voila. Yummmmmmyyy broccoli!