Monday, September 26, 2011

Roasted Tomato Couscous

At the restaurant I work at we make an awesome couscous salad...which made me want to make one at home as a side dish. It is practically the same recipe as what we use at work..except I roasted the tomatoes. Here is the recipe to this delish couscous:

First take your cherry tomatoes or grape tomatoes and put them in the oven. I normally bake them at 350F and I keep an eye on them and take them out when I like what I see. I also lightly salt and pepper them.


-1 cup couscous
add
-1 tsp of salt and 1/2 tsp of pepper. (or however you like it)
-2 tsp of chicken stock
-2 tbsps of olive oil
-1 tbsp lemon juice
-then add one cup of boiling water. mix and let it sit

In the mean time cut up
-1/3 of a cucumber
-1/2 red onion minced
-1/4 cup of corn

TA DAAAA!

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment