Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Creamy Cauliflower soup with Bacon

I know, I know...lots of soup this week. I actually made 4 soups this week...haha. I was also feelin the bacon this week, so here we go. This soup rocks. Super good and everyone loved it. I used a really great recipe that I will share with you guys. The only thing is that I didn't use leaks. Instead I just chopped up an onion and used that. I encourage you to try it with the leaks because I am sure it's delish!
http://www.taste.com.au/recipes/969/creamy+cauliflower+and+potato+soup+with+bacon
I also kept all of the peels on the potatoes. Once you blend it all up you can't even taste the peels. You should keep them in the soup so you don't lose out on the nutrients :)
There is nothing better than sharing food with friends!
xo

No comments:

Post a Comment