Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

I had a very happy husband yesterday when he came home for lunch and he saw fresh banana bread out of the oven! Banana bread is so yummy and it was a nice change from the muffins I make every week! On the topic of muffins...I made these super yummy flax flour&seed muffins. They were super healthy and super big...The only problem is...I didn't write down the recipe so I can't share them with you guys! I will show you the picture of these badboys..and hopefully I will be able to make them again...
Don't they look great! Anyways...back to banana bread..

This recipe is super easy and can be made super fast!

Preheat your oven to 350F

In a large mixing bowl mix
-2Cups of flour
-1/2 cup of sugar
-1/2 tsp baking soda
-1/2 tsp baking powder
-dash of salt
(Make sure it is combined well)
 Add, and mix well...
-1/2 cup of chocolate chips
-1 egg
-3/4 cup of milk
-1/3 cup of oil
-2 bananas ( I use old bananas that I froze... and I just defrost them before using them)


Mix well.
Butter your bread pan...and then add the mixture.

Bake for one hour.
TADA> Yumminess


xo enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment