What was I talking about?.....oh right.. potato salad! Well, I want you all to know that you should never buy potato salad at the grocery store, it doesn't even come close to being as good as the home made stuff. For all my friends out there who don't like to cook, trust me this is super easy. Let's get started!
You will need each of these things per person that you are serving. So if you are serving 4 people multiply all of the ingredients by 4:
- 1 boiled & chopped potato(for each person)
- 1/4 red onion chopped into very small pieces
- 1/4 of a green pepper chopped
- 1/4 of a red pepper chopped
- 1/2 a celery stalk, chopped
- 2 tbsps light mayo
- 1/2 a hard boiled egg
If you make the recipe for 4 people hard boil 2 eggs. Once the water starts to boil, let them boil for about 5 minutes until they are done.
You will also need
- salt & pepper to taste
- fresh chopped parsley to make it look pretty :)
Put all of the chopped veggies, and chopped boiled potato into a medium-large bowl.
Mix in the mayo, chopped up boiled eggs, salt & pepper, and fresh parsley.