Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Pear, feta & spinach salad with honey mustard dressing {for two}

I can guarantee that you will enjoy every bite of this salad. A bed of spinach, with the sweetness of a pear and the richness of feta cheese, you will make it again and again! This is my own recipe. Look at me, I'm starting to make my own recipes! Yay! Here is what you will need to make this for two :)

-2 cups of baby spinach
-1/4 of a cucumber, chopped into small bite size pieces
-1 pear sliced
-2 hearty slices of feta cheese, chopped into bite size pieces

Now use your creativity and put together a beautiful salad for two using the above ingredients!

Honey mustard dressing:
This dressing makes the salad so good.
Mix together:

  • 1 tbsp mustard
  • 1 tbsp olive oil
  • 1 tbsp lemon juice
  • 1 -2 tbsp honey (It helps if you warm it up. It mixes and pours easier)
  • 1 garlic clove minced

Enjoy ;)
xo


No comments:

Post a Comment