Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Oatmeal Pumpkin Raisin Cookies (NO EGGS)

Recipe time!


saaaaaayyyy what?

I have about 5 recipes up my sleeve ;) I have just been too lazy busy to put them online! But here I am!
These cookies were my creation yesterday! I was about to start making pumpkin spice muffins, but then I remembered I had no eggs. Sad, sad day. So I decided I would come up with something else. Let me just say that Dan is a fan :) They are like half gone!

These cookies are a bit lighter than a normal ooey gooey cookie. Here is Quebec they would probably call this a "galette" rather than a cookie. This recipe will make 1-2 dozen cookies, depending on how big you make them.
Here is what you need to do to make these babies:

Mix together the wet ingredients in a large bowl:

  • 1/2 cup of brown sugar
  • 1/2 cup of pumpkin puree
  • 1/4 cup of oil (I used olive)
  • 1/2 tsp vanilla
Now mix together the dry ingredients in a separate medium sized bowl:
  • 1/2 cup of white flour
  • 1/2 cup of oats
  • 1/2 tsp each of baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon & nutmeg
  • 1/4 tsp salt
  • 1/4 tsp ginger
Mix the dry into the wet ingredients & add 
  • 1/2 cup of raisins


Separate your batter onto a greased baking sheet to make the size of cookies you desire.

BAKE at 350F for 12-15 minutes (or if you make larger cookies, bake for longer)
Yuuuuummm.
xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment