Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Honey Soy Chicken

Hello, hello friends! It's Tuesday! I'm sorry for not blogging on Monday, but I hope my 4 delicious recipes make up for it! I hope you all are having a great start of the week and you're all making scrumptious food! I found this recipe on Pinterest (my new found love) and I wanted to share it with you all! I obviously can't take credit for the recipe so I will share the link! I really liked this recipe. I was a little lazy and I didn't marinade the chicken for the full 3 hours (it was more like 30 minutes haha). Although I didn't follow the instructions with the marination I recommend that you do! Give this recipe a try on your next Asian food night!
http://weekofmenus.blogspot.ca/2010/08/honey-soy-stir-fried-chicken-can-i.html

This is me killing the chicken. haha
My attempt at a nice "raw chicken" photo.
Cooking..
and....done. yum.\
xo
ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment