Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Orange cranberry muffins

Here is my weekly muffin. It is a good muffin. My tummy was happy with it. I am just going to post the link to where I found this recipe. I didn't change a thing, so I can't tell you it is MY recipe. I can't take the credit for these puppies. The only thing is that I only got 9 muffins out of this recipe. I made them the same size that I always do(1/3 cup scoop) but it only made 9. ANYWAYS, they are 9 excellent muffins. Try it out.
http://www.food.com/recipe/cranberry-orange-muffins-139499
Okay, I just realised that I lied. Here is what I changed.
-I used 2 tsps of orange rind
-I squeezed my own fresh orange juice with my new juice making thing!!
-I used 1 cup of dried cranberries.

Cranberries heck yes!
Mix it all up and put it in the oven! Bake for 15 minutes and BAM!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment